Wecome to my ramblings! On a positive note, this mad load of text may even help someone, which is the purpose of the thing. And to give me something to do when I can't sleep!
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday 1 September 2010

TV therapy .........Not........

Well I am now watching a recording on this evenings Crimewatch programme & stuffing jam & toast, my 1st meal of the day. Note to self, do not watch this type of TV when on a low one! It never ceases to amaze me what animals live in this world. I saw another programme yesterday about Sex traffickers in the UK & was totally shocked to find out that there are in excess of 400,000 people forced into the sex industry in this country alone! Shocking statistics. I sometimes wonder if I am better off in my own little bubble, just checking in on the stories of life that suit me. However I know this is unrealistic, & if I could change anything it would be how I am existing now. I hate the isolation. It was a lovely sunny day today & I only caught the last couple of hours. I am also at a total loss as to how I am getting fatter when I am hardly eating. Must be the drugs, which seem to do nothing except add more pounds onto my already increasing waistline!
I have decided that I am going to go to the GP & demand a change in medication. I hate going to the GP however. You can guarantee there will be someone in the waiting room who has fallen out with a bar of soap & is humming a song. I will need a pill just to go in there. 
Anyway, tea & cig time is calling so I will catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Then go for it!